CBD just being a supplementary drug is packed in the CBD oil capsules for easier oral intake into the body. It is recommended for you to take the CBD oil capsules in dosage of one capsule at a time at a frequency of three times a day. The CBD oil capsule is non GMO thus another factor that makes it safe for human consumption.
However as a disclaimer; one should never go beyond the stated daily dose; and please, note this is just a supplementary drug and not a substitute for your daily diet.
The CBD oil capsules are produce by North America biggest company in producing CBD oil. The company also ensures that the product is gluten free, such that it leads to no weight gain and other related medical issues. They also incorporates vitamin E and other naturally occurring fatty acids.
What is CBD?
The term CBD is just a short form of the word Cannabidiol. A cannabidiol is a pharmaceutic-ally active naturally derived constituent of the cannabis plant that was discovered in 1940’s .The word cannabis brings a shocker to may .However what makes CBD unique is that it is not psychoactive and thus does not make the users get high.
This is due to the seclusion of THC found in marijuana that boasts of the effect of making people high. CBD however has the special effect of making the user to feel relaxed.
The cannabidiol is a naturally occurring cure for common ailments. The process of acquiring CBD is a bit long scientifically speaking but just briefly in layman’s language it involves Extracting the cannabidiol from the cannabis plant then mixing it with coconut or hemp oil to come up with the CBD oil.
Difference Between CBD Oil And CBD Oil Capsules
The main physical difference one might notice between CBD oil and CBD oil capsule is that while the CBD oil is packed in a bottle and is dispensed in liquid form the CBD oil capsules are in form of a pill and is ingested orally, this make them more convenient especially for those traveling.
That notwithstanding the capsule is more accessible to consumers featuring in more than 45 states in America and 30 more countries all over the world. Further the availability of the drug to the body is at between 7% to about 16% thus for every 100 milligram of the drug consumed you get or utilize about 16 mg of the same.
Why CBD Oil Capsules?
Three factors make the CBD oil capsule a better alternative compared to other CBD oil productss in the market.
- One factor would be its convenience in oral ingestion in the body and its ease of carrying around.
- The second factor that would come into play would be its high bio availability to the body of 7% to 16% as mentioned earlier in the article.
- The third factor would be its high accessibility rate countrywide in the United States.
CBD Oil Capsules Benefits
This might yet be the main benefit of the CBD oil capsules. As of recent doctors discovered that cannabidiol was the major chemical compound that helped to relive pain the body. This is despite the fact that people discovered eons ago that marijuana as a plant had pain relieving effects.
The science behind the pain relieving effect of the capsules which contains the cannabidiol element is based on the human body’s ECS, endocannabionoid system, which is responsible for regulating pain in the body. The endocannabionoid which are neurotransmitters by virtue of operation attach themselves to cannabinoid receptors found in the nervous system .
Thus CBD has the effect of boosting the ecs system and reducing on both chronic and acute pains.
A prescription of both CBD oil capsules and THC could help reduce on arthritis pain .several selected types of sclerosis disease have shown response in pain relief once CBD oil capsules ware prescribed along with THC.
Palliative Cancer Care Treatment
More ground breaking about CBD is the fact that in some scientific test labs conducted on cancer laden test tubes and mice. Has shown that contrary to popular belief CBD in itself at concentrated levels could well reduce and eliminate cancer growth more specifically breast cancer.
Other than that, CBD Oil in combination with THC has shown a significant amount in reducing pain experienced by cancer patients as a result of abnormal cancer growth. This happened in very extreme circumstances where other routine pain medication for cancer had failed.
For those who have experienced the agony and pain of going through chemotherapy. Then this comes as a relief to know that CBD oil capsules in collaboration with a THL prescription are able to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy such as those of nausea and vomiting.
Heart Health Matters
The CBD oil capsules when taken in regular and consistent beneficial doses has the effect of improving on blood circulation in the body which boosts the overall body health condition. That notwithstanding CBD oil capsule helps to relieve of high blood pressure which is a gateway to major catastrophic conditions such as stroke.
A recent test done by doctors, in a men sample shows those given 600 mg of CBD oil reduced on their stress as well as blood pressure level in comparison to their control counterparts who were given normal medication. Further studies on mice have shown administering of CBD oil has the effect of reducing cell death associated with normal heart diseases.
The Effect of Reducing Depression
CBD oil has the ability to trigger or calm brain receptors that deal with mood changes. Recent scientific studies have shown that a regular dose of CBD oil to mice has antidepressant characteristics .That not being enough those who took CBD oil capsule before taking a speech reported a significant reduction in amounts of anxiety.
it has been proven to be a valuable and critical mood regulator that does not come along with addiction syndromes that come along with other anti-depressant drugs. CBD oil capsule has also been administered to children who have post traumatic disorder. As well as those suffering from insomnia and reported drastic improvement in the behavioral characters of this children.
CBD Oil Capsules Fight Face Acne
Acnes could be caused by a myriad of conditions ranging from genetics to bacteria and even to sebum overproduction. CBD helps to counter this due its anti-inflammatory effect and counters on extensive sebum production.
CBD Oil Capsules Help To Protect Neurons
Due to the effect of the CBD being able to act on the ECs system and its common ability to affect brain functionality as a whole it helps combat several neurological disorders. Muscle tremors for those who face sclerosis is combated by a prescription of CBD oil in combination with THl.
Other studies have shown administration of CBD oil helps reduce of seizure in patients. However this came with some effects such as diarrhea accompanied with fever and in some extreme cases convulsion. For those facing Parkinson’s disease studies have shown with ingestion of CBD oil capsule they are able to sleep better.
A research conducted on mice that, that had been induced with Alzheimer disease helped to prove and show that the anti-inflammatory effects of CBD helped to combat Alzheimer disease.
Helps To Fight Diabetes
In a research carried out on a hundred female lab test mice that had diabetes’s. About thirty percent of them were cured of diabetes upon administration of CBD oils. This helps to show the effect a regular dose of intake of CBD oil could have on heeling you to avoid diabetes and its related risks.to be more specific CBD oil is more effective to diabetes type 1 condition.
Recovering from Drug Withdrawal
CBD can be mainly used by smokers who are trying to quite. It helps them to reduce on their cigarette intake as well as reduce the effect of nicotine craving as a whole.
Cigarette smokers are not the only ones at a chance of benefiting, so are opium users who find alternate relaxation in the use of CBD.
Its use as a compound according to studies has been linked to changing behavioral and neurochemical techniques as a result of its effect on the ECS system and brain receptors. CBD more specifically has been clinically used to treat schizophrenia.
Association With Anti-tumor
Research carried out by several different neurologist from different factions has shown that use of CBD in treatment of cancer after surgery could very well suppress unusual multiplication of those cells after surgery. Speaking of surgery CBD related drugs have been used as a local anesthetic. Specially when used in combination with HTC and sprayed on the skin.
CBD Oil Capsules Side Effects
However , despite all the hype and good things that come the use of the CBD capsule there are some side effects the have been noted through use of the drug. They include.
- For those who suffer from Glaucoma it has been associated to ocular pressure in the eyes thus not recommended for use for people who suffer from this condition.
- IF CBD capsules are consumed in large doses they may lead to severe drowsiness of the users.
- For those who suffer from epilepsy and seizure over use of CBD without the accompaniment of THC for long periods of time may lead to worsening of their condition instead of getting better.
- Inhibition of hepatic drugs metabolism. CBD has the effect of interacting with some enzyme producing cells in the body and prevent their proper functioning in the body.
- The CBD oils once administered due to the interaction of the ECS system have the effect of inhibiting saliva from being secreted. Thus have an unusually tangy taste in the mouth as well as leaving a person with a dry mouth. Cannabinoid receptors are part of the sub mandibular glands thus the relation between low saliva output in the mouth.
- In case of use of high doses of CBD the effects of Parkinson’s disease increase dramatically. Thus before starting to take CBD one should first consult with his or her doctor before subscribing to this kind of medication. Taking CBD oil capsules in low dosage helps to greatly reduce this outcome in side effects.
- A higher dosage intake of CBD could well enough leads to low blood pressure. And for those who already have low blood pressure a worsening in their condition. This is why it is recommended you take one CBD oil capsule three times a day. Otherwise consult with the relevant medical practitioner.
- This effect is temporary and can be remedied by taking a cup of water. The lightheadednas a result of a little blood pressure drop as a result of the ingestion of the the CBD oil capsules.
- Tiredness is also another side effect of taking the neural CBD drug. This could be remedied by taking enough rest and adequate hours of sleep.
- The effects of diarrhea as a result of the ingestion of the CBD oil capsule might come as a side effect to some but not to a majority of the population.
- Other side effects just to name but a few include; reduced fertility levels and Nausea.
CBD Oil Capsules Dosage
There are very many articles circulating around the internet on the good benefits of CBD oils. But very few of them talk about the proper dosage required to suit every individual’s needs. As we very well know no particular person is entirely the same as to his adjacent counterpart. The FDA in the United States has no particular official dosage as per yet.
his leads to many of The CBD oil capsule consumers to be left in a limbo as per what are the recommended doses of the drug. For which an overuse could lead to adverse side effect that benefits of using the CBD oil capsule.
However some few factor need to be considered before deciding on the right dosage for each person .These factors include:
- Previous condition or sickness experienced by the person in question
- The actual drug concentration of the CBD oil capsule
- A persons weight
- Of course the sickness or condition which require CBD
- Any allergies or behavioral condition of the person
However the recommended dosage of one capsule three times a day might fit the majority. For those who experience difficulties in this it is recommended you start off slowly and gradually increase your dosage.
Another last critical tip to always follow. Is to always consult your physician or any other medical expert before you start taking the drug.
Where To Buy CBD Oil Capsules
A brief look through the internet reveals a lot of pharmaceutical shipping companies that deal with the product. The best way to procure the CBD oil capsule is to visit your local pharmaceutical dealer and have them procure the drug for you.
Otherwise you could visit the internet and find a host of pharmaceutical dealers such as highland pharms or greenwellnesslife.com. Otherwise you could go to the company’s official site referenced below and make inquiries.
Simply The Best
In conclusion, I would sum up this conversation by first statement. When CBD was first discovered it faced a lot of challenge and criticism from many quarters. Many claimed that it was just normal marijuana with crooks trying very hard to legalize it in a fancy bottle. This ensued on with CBD oil companies ensuing in many legal and court battle losing time and time again.
And end up having FDA ban the product. But as of late CBD oil especially CBD oil capsules have come to be accepted and preferred by many.
Reason being that CBD oil capsule is relatively cheaper than other Brain stimulating drugs. CBD also lacks for other withdrawal symptoms associated with anti-depressant drugs. CBD in conjunction with other prescribed medication has helped solve critical lifestyle disease affecting our generation. Such as low blood pressure and the likes of diabetes.
CBD oil capsule has helped drug and opium addicts recover from their addiction. This is through inhalation of CBD or taking the oral prescribed medication. Arthritis which has for long been a plague to many people is now very much treatable with a combination CBD and THL . That notwithstanding the drug is locally available and easily procurable. It includes more than fifty states in the united states of America and thirty more countries.
Given this benefits stated above in comparison to the side effects associated with the use of the CBD oil capsules. For which the side effects can be reduced in varying and reducing the amount. I can categorically state that CBD oil capsule is simply the best!
- Halperin, A. (2018, May 28). What is CBD? The miracle cannabis compound that doesn’t get you high. The Guardian. Retrieved from https://www.theguatdian.com/society/2018/may/28/what-is-CBD-cannabiloid-cannabis-medical-uses
- Kubala, J. (2018, February 26).7 uses and benefits of CBD oil (plus side effects).Health line. Retrieved from https://www.heathline.com/nutrition/CBD-oil-benefits
- Canabo. (n.d).FIVE benefits of CBD oils. Canabo medical clinic. Retrieved from https://www.canabomedicalclinic.com/5-health-benefits-of-CBD-oils
- Cadena, A. (2018, Feb 24). What is the best CBD dosage? Retrieved from https://medium.com/CBD-origin/whats-the-best-CBD-dosage-81ec4f95503b