CBD vape juice does not really make you high, but everyone is talking about it. So, what’s the fuss about this juice? Usage of CBD has gained popularity in recent trends with the USA having 29 states officially implementing frameworks that allow residents to apply its use for medical purposes.
Consequently, the sale of this product has increased tremendously with lots of companies selling various forms of extracts, liquids, and oils. This is not entirely positive news as the same companies are looking for cheaper ways to avail these products to customers meeting the demand and at the same time make profits. This results in the production of low-quality CBD juices and which sometimes contain unrecognized chemicals than those showcased on the label.
CBD vape juice is also known as CBD e-liquid or cannabis e-juice. It is a concentrated form of cannabidiol in the liquid state, which is vaporized and inhaled through an E-cigarette, vaporizer or vape pen. This juice is usually purchased in a bottle so that you can refill your vaporizer or use on a one-time basis for a vape pen.
The compound CBD is extracted from specific hemp strains, and importantly you need to know that it has no psychotropic or hallucinogenic effects and thus making it legal in most countries.
It is essential that you have adequate knowledge on what to look for when purchasing these products and the different forms that encompass CBD oil. The following are the main things that you need to know before the purchase of CBD oils.
CBD Vape Jiuice And CBD Hemp Oil (Difference)
First of all, it is critical to differentiate between the two because products in the market will pose themselves as CBD hemp oils while essentially they are not.
The first difference is that CBD hemp oil is not meant to be vaporized and thus CBD vape oil although not much of an actual oil is intended to be smoked. However, both are from cannabidiol derived from hemp.
The second difference is that CBD hemp oil contains trace amounts of THC (tetra-hydro-cannabinol) and which is the compound that makes you get high. CBD vape oil, on the other hand, does not contain this. The fact that the majority of marijuana strains contains psychoactive THC means that select strains have to be used to get pure CBD oil. This is such as Charlotte’s web or Harlequin bred in such a way that they contain potent levels of CBD with little or no THC.
As such, next time you go shopping make sure that you do not purchase a product that contains traces of THC. The reason is that cannabidiol on its own is not listed in many countries’ controlled substances act like THC and marijuana are.
CBD Vape Juice And CBD E-Liquid (Difference)
This is crucial to know as a vape pen will not function with the use of vape juice but rather e-liquids. CBD vape juice is a general term to describe CBD oil specifically made to be vaporized. On the other hand, CBD e- juice explains pre-filled cannabis oil cartridges. This involves the use of Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycol which are mainly thinning agents that are used to enable the juice to be viscous enough so that it can be used with the electronic heaters found in vape pens.
The Substances Added
An important factor to consider is the additives and isolates used to make the tincture. Combining with elements such as vegetable glycerine helps improve the vaping process as it helps achieve a homogeneous mixture. They effectively enable one to obtain the quality of the CBD during the smoking process.
Another substance used is propylene glycol but which can be allergic to some people. It has also been discovered that at high temperatures, PG converts into toxic nanoparticles which are known for causing respiratory organ damage, cause cancer, asthma, and other related illnesses.
Before purchase, therefore, it is recommendable that you know the solution used.
The CBD Oil Extraction Process
The extraction process determines the chemical compounds that will be present. Most chemical compounds pose health risks with some being carcinogenic especially when heated. The best process to consider is the co2 extraction which does not entail the use of any chemical. But instead, it incorporates sophisticated technique involving the application of pressure to force the active cannabinoids from the plant.
The Quantity Of CBD Content In The Juice
Knowing this information will aid you to avoid overdosing. You need note that when a bottle indicates that the content is 250 mg does not mean that you are getting the exact 250 mg of CBD. Therefore, you should be on the lookout to get the precise amount of CBD within the bottle when purchasing.
With the increase in many fake industries, ignorance on the legit ones could see you purchasing an illegal product. To avoid this, you can ask the company to disclose a third party test lab results of their products, especially when buying online.
Why Should You Consider CBD Vaping Instead Of CBD Oral Ingestion?
The good thing about cannabidiol (CBD) is that even when vaped, doesn’t cause some degree of psychoactive intoxication. If anything, the immediate and noticeable effect is a sense of relaxation.
When it comes to CBD, there is only one way that guarantees proper administration and quick results. There is no better alternative other than vaping. This is however not to say that other methods are inappropriate but looking at the bioavailability of CBD compounds, it is clear to say that the advantages of vaping outweigh the other methods.
CBD Vape Juice Effects
It is important to note that not all CBD that you consume directly is absorbed in your system to produce active effects. This is because;
- CBD is hydrophobic (little solubility in water). As such, once in your bloodstream it quickly diffuses out and rapidly accumulates in your fatty tissues. This reduces the amount of bioactive CBD that can enter into your system and consequently fewer amounts that can be carried to active sites.
- The nature of organic compounds such as CBD requires them to pass through the liver before they can proceed to blood circulation. In the liver “the first pass effect” takes place and which considerably reduces the concentration of bioactive compounds. This is either through absorption or chemical breakdown by liver enzymes.
- Even though there are techniques that can be used to make it more bioavailable, they are too expensive and technical that most producers and users find them an unsuitable alternative.
- A more practical way is to bypass the first- pass effect of oral ingestion and thus utilize vaporization. Vaporization is better because the CBD enters directly into your lungs and goes straight into the blood rather than having to go through the liver. This means that nearly up-to four times of the ingested CBD enter into your circulation with a maximum bioavailability of up-to 60%. This shows that you can achieve greater effects with a smaller amount of CBD.
- Also importantly there is a reduction in the time required for the CBD to take effect enabling you even to feel the effect 60 minutes earlier.
Benefits Of CBD Vape Juice In Comparison To Other Modes Of Dosing
Although being legalized in most states in the US, the compound cannabidiol is still under independent studies and research to establish how well you can use it and the limitations to which it cannot exceed for human consumption. The idea is to discover medicinal purposes and not to be used as a recreational drug. Note that even though legalized, use of CBD has to be under a medical prescription. If it goes beyond that boundary, then whatever means of usage is deemed as illegal.
Benefits Of CBD
So then because the idea is to get CBD into your bloodstream, let’s look at the benefits of this compound.
- Recent studies, like that, not long ago done by the New York University School of Medicine found that CBD helps a 41.9% reduction in seizures compared to a placebo.
- It is being used as a prescription to treat epilepsy. This is following an approval made by the FDA committee. A survey done at Stanford University of parents and children having the epileptic condition indicated an 84% reduction in the child’s seizure frequency after taking the CBD anti-epileptic drugs.
- Relieves nausea
- Reduces the incidence of diabetes
- Fights cancer. This is according to recent studies that show that CBD produces anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion, and invasion. Another 2006 study published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics indicates that it can effectively and selectively inhibit the growth of different breast tumor cells and showed less potency in non-cancer cells.
- Treats arthritis. Studies have shown that CBD helps block osteoarthritis pain and hindered the development of pain and nerve damage.
- Helps improve cardiovascular health
- Help reduce anxiety
- It has Antipsychotic effects. It is therefore useful for patients with schizophrenia.
- Relieves pain and inflammation. Research has shown that it is helpful in pain reduction by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways.
Where To Buy The Best CBD Vape Juice
Given that many companies are claiming to be the ‘best CBD Vape oil producing in the market’ it becomes difficult to choose the appropriate one. Your choice should be foremost on the basis should be on the grounds of legitimacy. You can also assess by reading customer reviews or experiment with different brands to come with the best solution.
Today finding a place to buy is very easy with even many online platforms being available to you. However, your aim should be purchasing CBD vape juice of good quality that is also not detrimental to your health. You can do this by avoiding the purchase of products that come without a label or indication of ingredients. Even though no regulation exists, it is essential to take measures that guarantee your safety.
You can purchase CBD and hemp oil in online stores, stationary dispensaries and brick and mortar shops. Purchasing at the stationary dispensary requires you to have a medical marijuana card. That is if you are buying regular CBD oil. When purchasing CBD hemp oil that has less than 0.3 of THC won’t require you to use the card.
Purchase in Brick and mortar stores, namely in smoke shops and nutritional store give you an excellent opportunity to seek advice from the seller. Also, ask questions about other brands which ultimately helps come up with the best alternative.
Buy Online CBD Vape Juice
Purchasing CBD Vape Juice, online is also a good alternative particularly because you have the freedom to check on past customer reviews of the product. You can see the recommendations, criticisms, and potential complaints. A company that has plenty of 5-star reviews with many positive acclamations from customers is worth a try. Also, you get to choose from a variety of CBD based items including tinctures, capsules, topicals, vaping oils, and edibles.
However, purchasing online could be disadvantageous, and you could easily fall for trickery from fraudsters whose motive is solely profit making. To be on the safe side, before you venture for an online market, consider the following:
- Cheap products to be attracted to buying on the cheap. As they say, cheap is expensive, and if you critically examine the cheap products will most likely be fake products. You are in the quest for medication, the least you want is the consumption of products that quickly kill you.
- Besides, the manufacturing of CBD oil, the processing, testing, and packaging is not that cheap.
- Lack of transparency
- Always ask for third-party test results on the website of online companies. If there is none, it should give you a signal of some form of illegal business.
- Choice of words when advertising
- CBD is solely for in physiological and psychological uses and should therefore not be posted for other purposes. Understand the applications before someone lies to you.
You can buy CBD vape juice from the following reliable online vendors;
What differentiates ENDOCA from other companies is the originality to which they make CBD products. They own their own seed bank, grows, harvests and processes the plants themselves. As such you are guaranteed that there is no contamination of the products.
In addition, they keep their commitment to transparency by keeping up-to-date analysis for each batch that they release verifying the absence of any contamination. This clearly indicates that they are a trustworthy company that you need consider when purchasing CBD products.
Nuleaf Natural Brand
This is also a unique vendor who has the uttermost precision in dosing mainly attributed to their meticulation in the formulation. They ensure that you achieve the best of purity given that they avail certificates of analysis upon request. They demonstrate the safety of their formulation by showcasing testing for over 200 contaminants.
Hemp Bombs CBD Oil
Hemp bombs are well known for their low priced CBD vape juice and oils. They are cheap but not short of quality. What’s more, they have enticing flavors such as sugar cookie kryptonite and glazed chocolate donut that are sure to enhance your vaping experience.
They also manufacture other CBD products including edibles, pain rub, syrup, and capsules. Therefore, choosing Hemp Bombs gets you covered in any way that you want to consume CBD
Koi CBD Oil
Koi is a bit expensive but which you get the value for what you paid. The manufacturers use 99% of pure cannabidiol extracted in a cGMP certified facility that ensures that there is 0% THC.
To make themselves legit, they publish third-party test results on their site so that you can verify claims for yourself.
Side Effects Of CBD Vape Juice
To make it clear, CBD is harvested from the same plant that bears THC (cannabis), but it is not psychoactive in any way. You need to know that THC is different from CBD and it is the compound in marijuana that gets you high. CBD solely as a compound has not registered harmful effects to the body.
According to a report by the World Health Organization, it has dictated that current research has shown that cannabidiol has minimal risk and rare side effects. What instead poses a threat is the ingredients other than CBD in the vape juice. Ingredients such as diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, and acetoin have been pointed out to be particularly harmful as they have in the past been associated with being the source of severe bronchitis.
You also need note that CBD oils that are made mainly for ingestion cannot be used as a vaping juice as when these oils are evaporated to produce harmful chemicals.
Some Leading Effects
However, with that said there had been some side effects that have been described by users and medical practitioners concerning the use of cannabidiol and which include;
- A small drop in blood pressure. An increase in the levels of vaping of CBD juices may lead to the body responding with a slight decrease in the blood pressure. This may create the feeling of being lightheaded.
- Drowsiness. However, this comes with usage of high doses above the standard prescription. Although, people who receive this as a prescription from insomnia, accept it as the desired effect.
- Dry mouth which results from the inhibition of saliva production. This is because the endocannabinoid system in which CBD works. Dry mouth occurrence will differ from users with some not experiencing it at all.
You, however, need note that vaping in itself produces some considerable side effects which include;
- Chest pain
- Breathing problems
- Black tongue
- Tongue inflammation
Dosage And Usage Of CBD Vape Juice
Different ailments require different dosages. For people with sleep disorders, 40 – 160 mg of CBD should be taken every day. Schizophrenic patients should inhale 40 – 1280 mg of CBD for up to one month. Patients with chronic pains should inhale between 2.5 mg and 20 mg of CBD daily for the three to four weeks. CBD vaporizes at 200 degrees C or 392-degree F. However, people are different and will feel effects in different ways. A person with more mass will need a higher dose compared to a lightweight person. It is also important to note that CBD stays longer in the blood cells compared to alcohol and other drugs. As such, you should consume it for long periods of time and the usage should be gradually reduced.
There are no specific quantities of vaporizing CBD vape oil. It is therefore recommended that you start with a lower dosage which can be increased or decreased depending on the type of effect that you seek.
It is vital that you are aware of the factors mentioned above if you want to enjoy the full benefits of CBD. However, it is equally important that you consult a medical practitioner rather than prescribing a dose for yourself during your commencement stages. It is because each person has different tolerance levels hence metabolizes CBD differently.